Now we’re looking for an Graphic Designer who’s:
- High interest to Digital Marketing and Social Media
- Familiarity and understanding of web analytics tools (i.e., Google Analytics, Adwords, SEO etc.)
- Experience in developing and presenting strategic recommendations from complex analytics in an easy and engaging manner to an executive audience.
- Ability to assimilate new ideas and information quickly, to successfully recommend actions using objective data, and influence the
- actions taken based on that data.
- Solid project management and vendor management skills.
- Exceptional communications skills, both oral and written
- Self-directed and self-motivated
- Experience in statistical analysis, modeling and programming
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at once and shift priorities seamlessly
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) is required
- Fluent English
Apply, if you have the thrill for the hype.